• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Thanks, oakman!

My wallet and I took separate cabs home - and we're still not back on speaking terms!

ah, it is only money, you can always makre more (thumbs u

Congrats Ahab! That book, in about that grade, is on my short list for 2010 :applause:

Thanks, ciorac! Harley had a 3.0 available for $500 more than the one I got and it didn't look nearly as nice - very faded. I did get the WDC&S 35 and 36 from him tho, and they look a lot better than the 6.0s CGC gave them...

...and lastly, the white (okay, more like cream-to-off-white ;)) whale..!

95857.jpg

Congrats Ahab! That book, in about that grade, is on my short list for 2010 :applause:

that's a nice looking 3.0 unless the back is trashed or something

Scanner is acting up so these crappy pictures will have to do. Here are a few from "This quarter in my collection"...

Some BA keepers, my first SA grail, some SA upgrades and a disappointing AV#4 SS back from CGC

4466212012_8f82225d3c_b.jpg

4465436065_ed84d63e40_b.jpg

Very nice aggiez...That conan is a really nice book and that TOS 39 makes me wish I had not sold mine...I guess I need an upgrade at some point.