• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Just won this off the Bay yesterday straight from IDW another 9.8 for my Ghost Whisperer Photo incentive collection. Will post better scans when I get it.

Only two to go now out of five.... :acclaim::headbang::acclaim:

A classic Ghost Whisperer promo shot of Love!!!

:cloud9:

GhostWhispererPhotVarientIssue1CGC9.jpg

got to show these to gf and see if she wants them......she likes watching the show

I just wanted to show my 2 latest SS books here :hi:

Firstly, They Live is one of my fave John Carpenter movies.

These are the ONLY copies that were ever sent to CGC (so obviously highest graded) and are also File Copies, I got them directly from the guy who put out this Fanzine (John Carpenter Files -- which ran to 10 issues or so, I believe) back in the late 80's... These were his best copies that he had, and likely the best copies in existence... To top it off, I had Kris get them signed by John Carpenter and cast.

John Carpenter File 6

101281.jpg

This one had a print run of 500, and featured the first ever Press on his movie 'They Live'... Although, the only reference to the movie on the cover is on the top left, "They Exist, They're Bad & They Live!". I was very happy that this got a 9.6 :grin: I just wanted John Carpenter to sign this one, and keep it simple.

John Carpenter File 7

101283.jpg

This is my favorite out of the two. This one had a higher print run and at this point -- the fanzines became more successful and was distributed more major. I believe this was the first magazine/fanzine to ever publish pictures from the movie 'They Live', and it has a small picture on the cover (top left). I had Meg Foster (who plays the main actress in They Live), Charles Cyphers (who plays the Detective in the original Halloween 1 & 2 movies), and Danielle Harris (who plays Jamie Lloyd in Halloween 4 and is also in the new Rob Zombie Halloween's), and off course -- John Carpenter (who off course produced everything on the cover and in the fanzine) sign this one :P

I think they turned out great and am very happy with them :hi:

Edited by LloydJBailey

Picked up WBN 10 and 16 slabbed in 9.4.......heck, I was plodding with this, but when you can pick them up for the price of basically slabbing them w/ shipping included...well, pulling the trigger is easy.

I won this on ebay for $6. Explain that?

Signed by Bryan Hitch and Mark Millar. There are no 9.8 SS, just 2 9.6 that exist.

ultimates10.jpg

$6??? :o

$6 :o Someone lost $10 just on the grading fee doh! Nice snag LB
More like 21$, SS is more than a regular modern.

got to show these to gf and see if she wants them......she likes watching the show

I think if she likes the show she would enjoy the comics!! I enjoy the show very much and have read these comics a few times now. :headbang::applause::headbang:

They have two stories out These are from the Haunting. The other story is called The Muse.

If you want to save money There is a TPB for each series!!