• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

I just got these three books in from the Phx Con. I always wanted a Stan Lee SS now I have two. I wanted them to be Keys, lower grades, present well for the grades, and books that Stan actually worked on. These two books met all of those

scan0076.jpg

scan0077.jpg

Next is a book that crosses over several collectible groups. Sci-fi, comic, and Stanley Kubrick fans.

It is the only comic ever signed by both actors who portrayed the astronauts Dr. David Bowman (Keir Dullea) and Dr. Francis "Frank" Poole (Gary Lockwood) in the Sci-Fi Classic 2001 a Space Odyssey. I went through over ten copies from different sources to find a nice book to get signed. I hindsight I should've had a couple others signed.

scan0078.jpg

Edited by BrianR

I just got these three books in from the Phx Con. I always wanted a Stan Lee SS now I have two. I wanted them to be Keys, lower grades, present well for the grades, and books that Stan actually worked on. These two books met all of those

scan0076.jpg

scan0077.jpg

Next is a book that crosses over several collectible groups. Sci-fi, comic, and Stanley Kubrick fans.

It is the only comic ever signed by both actors who portrayed the astronauts Dr. David Bowman (Keir Dullea) and Dr. Francis "Frank" Poole (Gary Lockwood) in the Sci-Fi Classic 2001 a Space Odyssey. I went through over ten copies from different sources to find a nice book to get signed. I hindsight I should've had a couple others signed.

scan0078.jpg

love that 101 , very nice (thumbs u

Brian how is that ASM #50 only a 3.5? I sure looks great for the grade. :applause:

Moisture rippling on the back cover without a stain, so it presently almost as nicely as the front. It made the perfect SS book.

Picked this up off of Ebay. It's not a gem, but it's complete and doesn't stink. As a John Byrne completist I have been looking for a decent copy of this for years and now I finally have one :cloud9:

copyofwheelie2.jpg

Picked this up off of Ebay. It's not a gem, but it's complete and doesn't stink. As a John Byrne completist I have been looking for a decent copy of this for years and now I finally have one :cloud9:

copyofwheelie2.jpg

:applause: I used to LOVE that cartoon!!