• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

Boris Vallejo and Julie Bell. I picked these up from them a little while back. They were made for the Marvel Trading cards released in the last 90's. The images measure 11x14.

Boris

DSC00458.jpg

DSC00462.jpg

Julie

DSC00459.jpg

DSC00460.jpg

STUNNING! :applause:

Boris Vallejo and Julie Bell. I picked these up from them a little while back. They were made for the Marvel Trading cards released in the last 90's. The images measure 11x14.

Those are awesome! I loved the Marvel Masterpiece cards back in the early 90's. Boris and Julie are incredible.

Boris

DSC00458.jpg

DSC00462.jpg

Julie

DSC00459.jpg

DSC00460.jpg

Very, very cool. Any idea of how much these would go for, out of curiosity?

thrill bid winner: :whee:

dd28.jpg

Nice book. :applause:

Those were the days when they used to put things like miscut on the label. :cloud9:

The coolest lot of books Ive ever picked up. I am in heaven going through these almost 100% NM beauties.

Wow - not everyone's first choice, but I have a soft spot for those Gold Key/Whitman books. In high grade the colours look fantastic. Nice pickup!

The coolest lot of books Ive ever picked up. I am in heaven going through these almost 100% NM beauties.

Show pics of the Pink Panther books when you get the chance :cloud9:

I never got to finish that run :sorry: