• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,199 posts in this topic

RHT9.jpg

Ah, ROBIN HOOD...the original poster boy for the practice of the "redistribution of wealth"!

I had to redistribute some of my wealth to get it....

I had a pretty good Batman weekend:

batman-180.jpg

batman-186.jpg

batman-192.jpg

batman-199.jpg

batman-203.jpg

batman-204.jpg

brave-and-the-bold-69.jpg

detective-comics-328.jpg

detective-comics-349.jpg

detective-comics-368.jpg

detective-comics-369.jpg

detective-comics-377.jpg

I got a few of them signed by Carmine Infantino too. Take a look at the Batman 180 ... ever get the feeling you had Infantino sign a Gil Kane cover?

I had a pretty good Batman weekend:

batman-180.jpg

batman-186.jpg

batman-192.jpg

batman-199.jpg

batman-203.jpg

batman-204.jpg

brave-and-the-bold-69.jpg

detective-comics-328.jpg

detective-comics-349.jpg

detective-comics-368.jpg

detective-comics-369.jpg

detective-comics-377.jpg

I got a few of them signed by Carmine Infantino too. Take a look at the Batman 180 ... ever get the feeling you had Infantino sign a Gil Kane cover?

Congrats! How was Carmine when you met him? I met him in '06 and he was pretty cranky that day.

006-1.jpg Got this today.My customer couldnt pay for plumbing repairs and I got this in trade.

hopefully that was for your labor and you didn't have to go out of pocket much for materials/parts....

006-1.jpg Got this today.My customer couldnt pay for plumbing repairs and I got this in trade.

hopefully that was for your labor and you didn't have to go out of pocket much for materials/parts....

It was a $200 repair. The last trade off I did was for a donkey and a cow,a week later the donkey killed the cow!! :pullhair:

It was a $200 repair. The last trade off I did was for a donkey and a cow,a week later the donkey killed the cow!! :pullhair:
(worship) i have wanted one for so long now