• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

Wow Tom. Awesome books. I love the giant green monster on that TTA cover. Voted best prehero TTA cover on the forum! grats. The JIM is horrible though, if i were you i would sell it immediately :baiting:

:kidaround:

I just started to collect Treasuries about six weeks ago, and I just picked up 2 beauties. Thanks to Joseph (comicwiz) for these babies!

The cover of the Supes/Ali book is stunning. It looks like it came off the press this afternoon.

(Sorry for the extra large scans, but they really show off the quality of the books!)

Superman_vs_Spider-Man_front.jpg

Superman_vs_Spider-Man_back.jpg

Superman_vs_Ali_front.jpg

Superman_vs_Ali_back.jpg

I just started to collect Treasuries about six weeks ago, and I just picked up 2 beauties. Thanks to Joseph (comicwiz) for these babies!

The cover of the Supes/Ali book is stunning. It looks like it came off the press this afternoon.

(Sorry for the extra large scans, but they really show off the quality of the books!)

And I was going to ask if you got these at the Toronto show.

(:

Gotta love mixed lots with generic descriptions.Got these 3,along with 3 very ratty Lost in Space GK books and a Death Of Superman tpb for the goodly sum of $16.62 and free shipping.

Right in the middle of my favorite DD run.

1A1009.jpg

Not the good one but still a keeper for less than 3 bucks.Sorry for the grainy scan.I also up the contrast so it would show up better.

1A1010.jpg

Here is the one I was after.Baker cover & art on 2 stories.About VG- but I'm a bottom feeder anyway

1A1008.jpg