• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

I am buying a collection today, all Marvel and DC. Almost complete runs from 1971 till 2000 of all major titles. Original owner, alpha-numerically organized. Bagged and boarded in new boxes. With some SA thrown in there also.

Would this qualify as a Pedigree? Maybe a stupid question, but can you get a Bronze age collection Pedigreed?

Thanks for reading my post.

Eric

Potentially, though I doubt it because of the lack of both Golden and Silver age. Also, it depends on the condition.

Basically... probably not.

Sorry for the large scan, I'm posting this in the "PGM" forum as well.

Got this baby from a seller on eBay. These are really hard to come by! I know of a German one, and an English Canadian one, and I'm sure there are more.

Here's the French Canadian:

jlu35207.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And just for kicks... Here's the American edition:

amazingspiderman238cgc8.jpg

By liaton9000 at 2010-09-05

I am buying a collection today, all Marvel and DC. Almost complete runs from 1971 till 2000 of all major titles. Original owner, alpha-numerically organized. Bagged and boarded in new boxes. With some SA thrown in there also.

Would this qualify as a Pedigree? Maybe a stupid question, but can you get a Bronze age collection Pedigreed?

Thanks for reading my post.

Eric

Potentially, though I doubt it because of the lack of both Golden and Silver age. Also, it depends on the condition.

Basically... probably not.

Start a new thread and get a real debate going. This is not the right place for a discussion. A 30 year OO run of major books is nothing to sneeze at. That said, no one owns the rights to declare anything a pedigree or not. So if you want to call it a pedigree, no one's gonna stop you! :baiting: