• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

Just love this cover :cloud9:

invaders1.jpg

Great copy! Congratulations on some great books (thumbs u

That Invaders, along with Annual #1 are two of my all time favorites as well. :cloud9:

hm I need to dig out my copies, I may have a couple of sub worthy copies. I bought one of the #1's off a boardie (name escapes me right now!) for a great price and the book was better than I had anticipated... Now I just need to track it down!

There have been some great books dosplaed in this threar recently, keep 'em coming!

Thanks to all for sharing :)

John (thumbs u

Just get out of prison, Brad?

More like a self induced exile. The boards offer so much temptation.

*must...not...buy...comics*

Get rid of all your junk Fawcetts yet?

Just got this BT # 22 beauty in from Mike Miles the other day!

Love it! Book came out one month before my Phantom Lady # 17 and the cover color scheme on both books are very comparable... but wait... the Brenda Starr I got from fasterfriends is similar in tone as well and it came out 7 months prior to the BT! Yellow & Black Attack! More reason to love it!

BlackTerror22a.jpg

phantomlady17.jpg

brendastarr13.jpg

Just got this BT # 22 beauty in from Mike Miles the other day!

Love it! Book came out one month before my Phantom Lady # 17 and the cover color scheme on both books are very comparable... but wait... the Brenda Starr I got from fasterfriends is similar in tone as well and it came out 7 months prior to the BT! Yellow & Black Attack! More reason to love it!

BlackTerror22a.jpg

phantomlady17.jpg

brendastarr13.jpg

Great stuff, Mike! So you've been turning the proceeds from your sales threads into headlight covers... you're da man!