• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,149 posts in this topic

I love that Captain Marvel cover!

+1! Other than #1, probably my favorite CM cover!

I was hoping to get a 9.6-9.8 but that dang #4 is practically extinct according to the census. This 9.4 had GREAT eye appeal in hand. I know its a deal breaker for some but i'm not a miswrap snob especially for a small straight one like that so i am VERY happy with this copy!

I gotta thank Steve(rube11) for pointing me in this books direction so i could add it to my CM run (worship)

That is a sweet one. Being a Subby fan I've always wanted a nice copy - may have to do that soon. Dale Roberts has a sweet #25 graded at 9.8 that I would love to add to my collection.

Tracking down books for a couple Boardies enabled me to pick up this beauty recently. Raw and gorgeous - won't even need a press!

Many thanks to marvelcollector, ss5rmp, The Resurrection & catrick339 for allowing me to help fill their want lists - you guys rock! (worship)

x43.jpg

I was hoping to get a 9.6-9.8 but that dang #4 is practically extinct according to the census. This 9.4 had GREAT eye appeal in hand. I know its a deal breaker for some but i'm not a miswrap snob especially for a small straight one like that so i am VERY happy with this copy!

I gotta thank Steve(rube11) for pointing me in this books direction so i could add it to my CM run (worship)

In the spirit Captain Marvel here is a recent pickup signed by Jim Starlin & Dave Cockrum. (worship) I wonder how CGC will grade this...blue label? :wishluck: Or will I get stuck with Green? ???

A wise man (ribbit) once said "It Ain't Easy Bein' Green"

capm26.jpg

capm26a.jpg

In the spirit Captain Marvel here is a recent pickup signed by Jim Starlin & Dave Cockrum. (worship) I wonder how CGC will grade this...blue label? :wishluck: Or will I get stuck with Green? ???

A wise man (ribbit) once said "It Ain't Easy Bein' Green"

capm26.jpg

capm26a.jpg

I'm not 100% certain, but I believe because the sigs are on the 1st page and not the cover, you will get a blue label. (thumbs u

I'm not 100% certain, but I believe because the sigs are on the 1st page and not the cover, you will get a blue label. (thumbs u

100% certain it will get a Blue Label as long as it is on the inside.

(thumbs u

You guys just made my day! (worship) I'm going to do the same with a X-Men #53 signed by Barry Smith too then!