• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,402 posts in this topic

NICE! (worship)

Love the 36 and i would be PISSED for beating me out on the 70 but luckily i got the other one from Steve a few days later :cloud9:

Thanks! Yes, I saw where you picked the 70 up on the boards (congrats again). Interesting to see where the Pac Coast copy is sitting in the Pedigree auction.

NICE! (worship)

Love the 36 and i would be PISSED for beating me out on the 70 but luckily i got the other one from Steve a few days later :cloud9:

Thanks! Yes, I saw where you picked the 70 up on the boards (congrats again). Interesting to see where the Pac Coast copy is sitting in the Pedigree auction.

I LOVED that 36 you got also. I really, REALLY wanted to go after it but i have a 9.2 and just cant go after upgrades since i need so many other issues i dont have at all. That is a SWEET copy!

NICE! (worship)

I LOVED that 36 you got also. I really, REALLY wanted to go after it but i have a 9.2 and just cant go after upgrades since i need so many other issues i dont have at all. That is a SWEET copy!

Thanks. It's nice. The price was decent and it has slight bindery tears top and bottom, but other than that it presents very nicely. It replaces my 9.4 copy which to me actually presents a little better, but it has some edge bends (not color breaking creases) along the top of the front and back covers. My undercopy almost looks like a decent pressing candidate.

Just got this in. French edition of Uncanny X-Men #266 :cloud9:

jlu35225.jpg

very cool.so it is a French France version?I pnly have two doubles BTW,

both ASM..will send you pics!

Jimmers!

Yep, from France. Only copy I've ever come across!

Awesome, I'll be eagerly awaiting them :)

My latest batch of Detectives.... range from 8.0 - 9.2, starting to get this collection (raw) together now as I've made great headway with the Bat title.

Tec2.jpg

Tec3.jpg

Tec5.jpg

Tecs1.jpg

Terc4.jpg

Thor154cgc94n.jpg

SWEET! I love those old Thors! If i ever finish my Avengers and Xmen runs, Thor is next on the list.

I especially like the guy above Lokis shoulder in his undies pitching a tent while the troll tries to pinch his package!!! :grin: How'd they sneak that kinky stuff past the CCA???