• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

Batman240.jpg

americasbestcomics18dcopy.jpg

drstrange178.jpg

tarzan222.jpg

MIS4.jpg

MIS100.jpg

JD8.jpg

allstarwestern5.jpg

Doc, From the looks of those purchases I'm guessing business is good and the insurance cos have not been skrewing you over too much lately!

Doc, From the looks of those purchases I'm guessing business is good and the insurance cos have not been skrewing you over too much lately!

and...thats where you are wrong.

We are in heavy negotiations with blue cross to see if they will not decrease their payments for a patient visit from $49 to $44. Im not freaking kidding.

We are hoping at least that they stay at $49. Negotiators hope we get at least $47.

My insurance pays about $30 to my doctors for some of my visiss. Sure, I have a $20 co-pay. But these doctors are paying Manhattan rent (and NY malpractice insurance). I have no idea why they're even willing to see me. Then again, I was checking over a bill from my ent and she got $300 for "surgery." I couldn't remember having surgery, but then I rememebered she stuck a tube up my nose and took a look for 5-10 seconds. so, she got paid $30 for the visit...but another $300 because she had a reason to stick the tube up my nose. Alas, my GP in the same office gets hosed on everything.

alas people get irritated by "procedures" and "surgery"

these terms are defined by...The Government...almost anything that is done to you is a "Surgery"...while to most peoples mind "Surgery" is having your kidneys out.

But then think about ...would you let your neighbor stick a tube up your nose...and if you did...would they know what they were looking at (shrug)

you would not let just anyone look in your mouth

(example to keep the mods at bay)

marvelfanfare52front.jpg

alas people get irritated by "procedures" and "surgery"

these terms are defined by...The Government...almost anything that is done to you is a "Surgery"...while to most peoples mind "Surgery" is having your kidneys out.

But then think about ...would you let your neighbor stick a tube up your nose...and if you did...would they know what they were looking at (shrug)

you would not let just anyone look in your mouth

(example to keep the mods at bay)

marvelfanfare52front.jpg

"Hold still for your tonsillectomy Mr. Monster!"

FF_48_98.jpg

For real?? Impressive to say the least!

do you mean the view up Galactuses skirt?

:baiting: