• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Just in (well Toronto) from Montreal. Not home, so no scans yet! However, thought these beauts might be appreciated here!

GA-MTL2011.jpg

More to follow...

:gossip: The ToT #15 is to DIE for! Love the cover. Sure 1000's of others do as well! Still need to post the haul from the T.O show and the 9.6 or better GSX#1! :wishluck:

~G :cloud9:

Nice variety and the books to be in pretty good shape.

Just in (well Toronto) from Montreal. Not home, so no scans yet! However, thought these beauts might be appreciated here!

GA-MTL2011.jpg

More to follow...

:gossip: The ToT #15 is to DIE for! Love the cover. Sure 1000's of others do as well! Still need to post the haul from the T.O show and the 9.6 or better GSX#1! :wishluck:

What a great haul! Love your eclectic taste, you have hours of enjoyment ahead of you with those books, congrats :cloud9:

Just in from Portugal:

img185.jpg

Pretty sure this mag (and all the others you posted) is from Brazil ! Why ? Look at the price 300Cr (cruzeiro).

The cruzeiro was the currency of Brazil from 1942 to 1986 and again between 1990 and 1993.

Before the euro, Portugal's currency was the escudo.

Edited by Peter in Portugal

GA-MTL2011.jpg

More to follow...

Very impressive Johnny! :applause:

Looking forward to the individual scans. (thumbs u

Nice lot! There are some realy nice books in there...

Just in from Portugal:

img185.jpg

Pretty sure this mag (and all the others you posted) is from Brazil ! Why ? Look at the price 300Cr (cruzeiro).

The cruzeiro was the currency of Brazil from 1942 to 1986 and again between 1990 and 1993.

Peter,

You are very correct, I should have specified beforehand. These are all originally from Brazil, but are also available in Portugal and the collector that kindly sold these to me is from Portugal.

Sorry for the confusion :foryou:

Just in from Portugal:

img185.jpg

Peter,

You are very correct, I should have specified beforehand. These are all originally from Brazil, but are also available in Portugal and the collector that kindly sold these to me is from Portugal.

Sorry for the confusion :foryou:

(thumbs u

I'm very happy to post this book...this is a personal grail for me and its been a several year conquest to attain one:

X-Men125CGC92SSJohnByrne.jpg

Cool - I'd like to have a BYRNE sig on a book from that run. :cloud9:

This X-Men run is my all time favorite...having a Byrne SS was a personal grail and as well all know, not easy to attain considering his unwillingness to do SS books now. So its taken me quite a long time to get my hands on one...and I wanted a Phoenix cover if possible. I was gitty over the book yesterday and my wife just smiled and laughed at me. lol