• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Here are some UK books the first is a poorly made annual containing Captain Britian and Planet of the Apes in no particular order. It did/ does contain the premiums from Issues 1 and 2 of Captain Britian. Then I got a Star Wars UK containing the X-Wing and card ad. Finally a Seaboard Magazine for my Atlas collection.

scan0009-10.jpg

scan0010-8.jpg

scan0011-7.jpg

scan0012-8.jpg

scan0013-8.jpg

scan0002-18.jpg

Didn't get much time to shop at NYCC over the weekend, but I did come across a couple copies of the Sandman #50 Platinum Edition in a dealer's $5 box which I couldn't pass up. As I was organizing books tonight, I noticed that one of them is a triple cover - neat!

sandman-50-platinum-triple-cover.jpg

Didn't get much time to shop at NYCC over the weekend, but I did come across a couple copies of the Sandman #50 Platinum Edition in a dealer's $5 box which I couldn't pass up. As I was organizing books tonight, I noticed that one of them is a triple cover - neat!

sandman-50-platinum-triple-cover.jpg

That's pretty cool, Michael.

I called for CGC notes and learned that the three graders gave it 6.5, 6.5, 7.0 and with the nice paper quality, I figured I would go for it and the final hammer was 6655. The book also has no MC, no writing, & no date stamps. Last I checked I'm under GPA