• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

I think i can honestly say i made out like a bandit today. Went down to old town today with the girlfriend to look through the many antique shops they have there. Im usually on the hunt for comics but all of these shops rarely get in new comics and what they do have has been there for goin on 5 years, has all been picked through many times over, and is trashed to hell. I got lucky in one shop cuz the lady who had these said she brought them in this morning so i got first pick through them and at dirt cheap prices, and she gave me 20% off of the total so i paid about $65 for this whole lot.

100_2734.jpg

100_2735.jpg

100_2736.jpg

100_2737.jpg

100_2738.jpg

100_2739.jpg

100_2740.jpg

100_2741.jpg

100_2742.jpg

100_2743.jpg

100_2744.jpg

100_2745.jpg

It's been a good long while since I got a comic. This fella just arrived from bcc, thanks tons m'man!

All I need is SC 13 & 4 ( :o ) and my Flash collection will feel complete.

showcase-8.jpg

:applause:

It's been a good long while since I got a comic. This fella just arrived from bcc, thanks tons m'man!

All I need is SC 13 & 4 ( :o ) and my Flash collection will feel complete.

showcase-8.jpg

Congrats on a great book from a great seller :)