• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,148 posts in this topic

I don't want to show pictures until I receive them in my hands...

Earlier this week I got my second AF15 back from CGC along with the ASM 129 and the ASM 1.

I also picked up:

Amazing Spider-man 45 in 8.5

Amazing Spider-man 22 in 8.5

It has been a busy week and the comiclink auctions are ending soon.

BTW... STILL waiting for the CGC books I submitted at NYC Comic Con back in October.

I don't want to show pictures until I receive them in my hands...

Earlier this week I got my second AF15 back from CGC along with the ASM 129 and the ASM 1.

I also picked up:

Amazing Spider-man 45 in 8.5

Amazing Spider-man 22 in 8.5

It has been a busy week and the comiclink auctions are ending soon.

BTW... STILL waiting for the CGC books I submitted at NYC Comic Con back in October.

Wow - looking forward to the pictures (thumbs u

Was VERY disappointed that I had unwittingly purchased a restored copy a number of years ago when I was completing my collection. When it arrived back from CGC last summer this issue became a priority to upgrade to something universal and something higher up... perhaps in the VF area. It is a tough cover with those deep blues and I notice that others have been buying up sharp looking available copies in the last few months.

This just showed up today...

I will add it to the registry along with others once my CGC order comes back from Florida.

92758560.jpg