• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,189 posts in this topic

Got these all cracked and integrated into the collection - Gold Key sure had some sweet covers:

DrSolar17.jpg

DrSolar18.jpg

LittleLotta9CGC90.jpg

SeaDevils25.jpg

Superman221CGC92.jpg

flyman34cgclabel.jpg

flyman34cgc.jpg

muw46cgclabel.jpg

muw46cgcfront.jpg

Picked this one up today at an estate sale for a wallet breaking $2.50.

IMG_1859.jpg

I posted it in the PGM section, so if anyone wants to help me figure out a grade for this book, it'd be greatly appreciated.

I also picked up a G.I. Combat, OAAW, (you can find those two in the war section in silver) SSWS, Hi Yo Silver 15 at $2.50 each. It was a pretty nice ending to my comic hunting day after a huge disappointment at a local comic show that they were holding at a hotel. Fresno, pfff.

Picked this one up today at an estate sale for a wallet breaking $2.50.

IMG_1859.jpg

I posted it in the PGM section, so if anyone wants to help me figure out a grade for this book, it'd be greatly appreciated.

I also picked up a G.I. Combat, OAAW, (you can find those two in the war section in silver) SSWS, Hi Yo Silver 15 at $2.50 each. It was a pretty nice ending to my comic hunting day after a huge disappointment at a local comic show that they were holding at a hotel. Fresno, pfff.

Great book. I saw one for sale within the past year on here and missed out on it. Love the cover and one I plan on buying when I find a nice copy.

Italian340.jpg

Very nice (thumbs u

Indeed!Hec,I thought you may like this a "heck" of alot ! :eyeroll:

It's one of four I just found in a dollar bin,great shape as well,considering

is was unbagged and boarded in a longbox on the ground.... :censored:

march2012104.jpg