• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

First time posting in this thread. Here's a couple of my many purchases over the last week and sorry about the crappy pics :blush:

Nice UXM 94 and WTTB (thumbs u

+1 on both counts

me too!

Sincerely

Jimmers

Been suffering from an itchy trigger finger this week.

A couple of personal grails added to my collection, some modern raws and a lovely big pile of Dark Horse Aliens stuff which I’ve been hoarding recently.

First up, my first ever bronze key. X-Men 101. Jean Grey coming back to life? Who’d have thunk it???

UXM_101a.jpg

Really happy with this book. Presents really well and to be honest, looks better than a lot of my 9.4 copper UXM’s.

Combine that with the fact that it’s a UK Pence variant I’m a very happy bunny  30% less than a dollar version for essentially the same book???

Next up, a book that I’ve been wanting for a long time, just waiting for the right price.

Preacher #1

97d94444.jpg

Definitely not my favourite Preacher cover. IMO, it doesn’t even look like Jesse. That said, it’s still the first issue of one of the finest series ever written.

Next, Aliens – Book 2 #4

Some of the best copper age covers were from the Aliens series, this being a fine example by Denis Beauvais. This actually cost me less to ship from the US than it would have cost me to submit my own copy. Once again, I’m a happy bunny.

c5a4465a.jpg

Finally, A lovely stack of raws I traded for some of my GFT duplicates.

Aliens Book 2 #1 (9.4)

Aliens : Genocide 1 – 4 (9.4) (Two Sets)

Aliens : Earth War 1 – 4 (9.6) (Two sets)

Aliens : Rogue 4 (9.4)

Dark Horse Presents 36 (First AVP) (9.4)

Phoenix – Endsong 1 (Strong contender for 9.8 and my fave modern cover)

UXM 272 (9.2)

Thief of Thieves #1 (2 mil colour breaking spine tick  )

Secret #1 9.6 (Two Copies)

Vengeance of Bane 1 (Really nice copy other than a soft 15 mil NCB crease along the top right front corner).

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

Been suffering from an itchy trigger finger this week.

A couple of personal grails added to my collection, some modern raws and a lovely big pile of Dark Horse Aliens stuff which I’ve been hoarding recently.

First up, my first ever bronze key. X-Men 101. Jean Grey coming back to life? Who’d have thunk it???

UXM_101a.jpg

Really happy with this book. Presents really well and to be honest, looks better than a lot of my 9.4 copper UXM’s.

Combine that with the fact that it’s a UK Pence variant I’m a very happy bunny  30% less than a dollar version for essentially the same book???

Next up, a book that I’ve been wanting for a long time, just waiting for the right price.

Preacher #1

97d94444.jpg

Definitely not my favourite Preacher cover. IMO, it doesn’t even look like Jesse. That said, it’s still the first issue of one of the finest series ever written.

Next, Aliens – Book 2 #4

Some of the best copper age covers were from the Aliens series, this being a fine example by Denis Beauvais. This actually cost me less to ship from the US than it would have cost me to submit my own copy. Once again, I’m a happy bunny.

c5a4465a.jpg

Finally, A lovely stack of raws I traded for some of my GFT duplicates.

Aliens Book 2 #1 (9.4)

Aliens : Genocide 1 – 4 (9.4) (Two Sets)

Aliens : Earth War 1 – 4 (9.6) (Two sets)

Aliens : Rogue 4 (9.4)

Dark Horse Presents 36 (First AVP) (9.4)

Phoenix – Endsong 1 (Strong contender for 9.8 and my fave modern cover)

UXM 272 (9.2)

Thief of Thieves #1 (2 mil colour breaking spine tick  )

Secret #1 9.6 (Two Copies)

Vengeance of Bane 1 (Really nice copy other than a soft 15 mil NCB crease along the top right front corner).

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

Very nice additions and long live the UK pence variant :applause:

Here's a few more that just came in today. I had to have the Lois Lane for the Adams cover, the Titans #1 was cheap, the Titans #2 was a little more expensive but it's the first Deathstroke and a double cover to boot. :headbang:

th_LoisLane81.jpgth_TeenTitans1.jpgth_TeenTitans2.jpg