• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Just got these in hand! :banana:

The comic gods had my back on this one since i missed the regular 9.4 #2 in the November Clink power outtage fiasco clearing the way for a Pedigree copy! :cloud9:

The Annual 3 also puts me in 1st place in the Avengers 92-200 registry! Not only is that an INSANELY huge honor for me as big of an Avengers fan as i am but to be ahead of a COMIC GOD like Ghost Town (worship)(worship)(worship) in ANYTHING is just un-frikken-believable!!! :o

AP2.jpg

apann3.jpg

sig.jpg

Absolutely beautiful! Well done, Sir!

+1

Wow... Just Wow. :o

The comic gods had my back on this one since i missed the regular 9.4 #2 in the November Clink power outtage fiasco clearing the way for a Pedigree copy! :cloud9:

The Annual 3 also puts me in 1st place in the Avengers 92-200 registry! Not only is that an INSANELY huge honor for me as big of an Avengers fan as i am but to be ahead of a COMIC GOD like Ghost Town (worship)(worship)(worship) in ANYTHING is just un-frikken-believable!!! :o

AP2.jpg

apann3.jpg

sig.jpg

+1

+1,000

Jason, many congrats bud :applause:

AP2.jpg

apann3.jpg

sig.jpg

+1

+1,000

Jason, many congrats bud :applause:

Thanks man!

This pretty much guarantees I can't go after any of Doug's major Avengers in the HA auction but oh well! No possible way I could pass it up! Now that I have this, I actually feel like I've made some headway in my Avengers Pedigree run :banana:

What a great freaking day!!!

1st i get my pedigree Avengers 2 and annual 3. Then i come home from work and my new Giant-Man statue that i got off eBay last week was waiting at the door for me. I've wanted it for a LONG time and finally found a pretty cheap BIN where the shipping wasnt like $50. So psyched! I now have all of Pyms heroes(and Vision who he created) :cloud9:

The Giant-Man is freaking awesome and HUGE. other than my Great Ultron statue its almost twice as big as any other i have. I always thought the Goliath one on the back right was monstrous but this thing makes it look like Baby-Man! AWESOME! :cloud9:

Ant-Man, Vision, Yellowjacket, Giant-Man and Goliath :banana:

pyms.jpg

An awesome display, Jason! I haven't dabbled in those but i may have to start. They look great. Now all you need is a Goliath in the blue costume for a complete set.

:applause:

Thank you!

be careful!!! Once you get one, the floodgates will open. I'm up to eleven now, those in the picture and then Ultron, Great Ultron, Thor, Thanos, Hawkeye and Iron Man. Theres no way you can buy just one theres just so many awesome ones. Im pretty much done now except for a Captain America and MAYBE a Dr Doom one ive looked at at my LCS for a year. I would KILL for the Ms Marvel one but i havent been able to find her ANYWHERE except 1 seller on eBay that wants $800!

No way im paying that so unless i get lucky and somehow find one, Cap is gonna probably be my last statue

An awesome display, Jason! I haven't dabbled in those but i may have to start. They look great. Now all you need is a Goliath in the blue costume for a complete set.

:applause:

Thank you!

be careful!!! Once you get one, the floodgates will open. I'm up to eleven now, those in the picture and then Ultron, Great Ultron, Thor, Thanos, Hawkeye and Iron Man. Theres no way you can buy just one theres just so many awesome ones. Im pretty much done now except for a Captain America and MAYBE a Dr Doom one ive looked at at my LCS for a year. I would KILL for the Ms Marvel one but i havent been able to find her ANYWHERE except 1 seller on eBay that wants $800!

No way im paying that so unless i get lucky and somehow find one, Cap is gonna probably be my last statue

I completely understand, I wanted just Wolverine statues and bu sts, now have about 25 statutes and 50 busts.

BTW, great statue. (thumbs u

AP2.jpg

apann3.jpg

sig.jpg

Fantastic books J, well done

WW Philly was good to me:

a816d1ad.jpg

35c variant! (for sale ;) ):

23b4d1c3.jpg

Upgraded from a 9.4 (for sale ;) ):

777a5ae4.jpg

53f80a00.jpg

Graded WAY better than I thought (I was expecting a 1.5 or 1.8):