• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

famousfunnies211.jpg

Me want! Wow. :applause:

I love those Frazetta Famous Funnies. The cross hatching on that cover is incredible! Wow, what with this book, the ' Tec 1 and AF15 you guys are knocking it out of the park. Nice work one and all. :applause:

That book deserves to be spammed, spammed and spammed again..

Awesome (worship)

How ya been bro ? :hi:

:hi:

Hey Peter,

Not bad, really busy packing. All my books are ready to go, so no reading material until I cross the pond :cry:

How are you doing?

Awesome (worship)

Hey Peter,

Not bad, really busy packing. All my books are ready to go, so no reading material until I cross the pond :cry:

How are you doing?

Been good. Haven't picked up anything lately but I'm hoping that'll change. Waiting on a couple of boardies on some books. When's the big move ?

Awesome (worship)

Hey Peter,

How are you doing?

Been good. Haven't picked up anything lately but I'm hoping that'll change. Waiting on a couple of boardies on some books. When's the big move ?

Four weeks :fear:

Luckily, I have a cruise and some time in Key West to chill out before life starts again :whee:

Expecting and nice books? I saw your :takeit: on an Action 5 - did you get it?

This is no Detective 1 (what a killer pickup), but it's nothing to sneeze at either!

AF15.jpg

Very nice copy Andy... No chipping, good pq, and the colours look very bright.. I can see why you picked that one.. Congrats!! (thumbs u

This is no Detective 1 (what a killer pickup), but it's nothing to sneeze at either!

AF15.jpg

Very nice copy Andy... No chipping, good pq, and the colours look very bright.. I can see why you picked that one.. Congrats!! (thumbs u

gorgeous copy

famousfunnies211.jpg

Me want! Wow. :applause:

I love those Frazetta Famous Funnies. The cross hatching on that cover is incredible! Wow, what with this book, the ' Tec 1 and AF15 you guys are knocking it out of the park. Nice work one and all. :applause:

And the 'Tec 1 & AF 15 make mine look so affordable! :)