• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,158 posts in this topic

Prompted by recent events! Decided I wanted one. Thanks Nick, pretty great looking in NM- (thumbs u

StarWars1nm-.jpg

I Knowing this came out before the film's release, I wonder if any readers were misled by the green head, looking like a robot companion for the group.

Also, where are everyone's legs?! :)

Great looking book though. Good pickup.

Knowing this came out before the film's release, I wonder if any readers were misled by the green head, looking like a robot companion for the group.

Hey, good point! lol

The cover for #2 even more comically misrepresents the film. Link. Luke and Ben appear to be a pair of brawlers well accustomed to getting themselves out of tight spots, taking on the entire clientele of the bar.

I myself like the tag line: "Enter: Luke Skywalker! Will he save the galaxy -- or destroy it?" It's about as appropriate to the film as asking "Will he save the galaxy -- or have a nice meal?"

Prompted by recent events! Decided I wanted one. Thanks Nick, pretty great looking in NM- (thumbs u

StarWars1nm-.jpg

I Knowing this came out before the film's release, I wonder if any readers were misled by the green head, looking like a robot companion for the group.

Great looking book though. Good pickup.

I was. I bought this book off the rack, read it, hated the art and traded it for a Marvel 2-in-1 that I needed for my run. I think the comic hacked the movie.

I myself like the tag line: "Enter: Luke Skywalker! Will he save the galaxy -- or destroy it?" It's about as appropriate to the film as asking "Will he save the galaxy -- or have a nice meal?"

Yeah, now you mention it, I can't remember any part of the movie where Luke potentially destroying the galaxy was cause for concern.

Yeah, now you mention it, I can't remember any part of the movie where Luke potentially destroying the galaxy was cause for concern.

If he joined Vader in the second movie, or the Emperor in the third one, it could have led to more galactic destruction.