• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

I don't mind the barcode, its always been there so it just seems right to me lol. The ads are a different matter, they stick out like a sore thumb.

with a quick search through Batman titles the barcode seemed to appear on the front for the first time

Batman_275.jpg

1976, so yeah it's been around for a while

Court of Owls is a great read, Snyder and Capullo are a great pairing

I don't mind the barcode, its always been there so it just seems right to me lol. The ads are a different matter, they stick out like a sore thumb.

with a quick search through Batman titles the barcode seemed to appear on the front for the first time

Batman_275.jpg

1976, so yeah it's been around for a while

Court of Owls is a great read, Snyder and Capullo are a great pairing

(thumbs u

Last week, I had to fly into Chicago and drive my sister-in-law back to Oklahoma City (she'll be living with us from now on). We spent the night in Springfield, MO on the way back so I took the opportunity to go to a local Vintage Stock store that night. I found about 20 good books while I was there, but the one book I was surprised to see in one of their long boxes was this one. My first copy. :cloud9:

NYX3NM1stX-23.jpg

It's a nice NM-/NM copy that I only paid $8.00 for. :)

There's a store in Springfield?

The last one I knew of was Caveman Comics and I stopped there this past summer only to find the building empty.

The last one I knew of was Caveman Comics and I stopped there this past summer only to find the building empty.

They actually have 2 stores in Springfield. One on the Kansas Expressway just south of I-44 and the other one is on south Glenstone in Springfield.

They actually have 2 stores in Springfield. One on the Kansas Expressway just south of I-44 and the other one is on south Glenstone in Springfield.

I'm driving through there in a few weeks. I'll have to make a little detour. (thumbs u