• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

I normally do not buy comic related toys or statues, but I saw this on display at a LCS and was blown away by it. It does now show up too well with the cell phone pic here, but the details are really great.

harley.jpg

I normally do not buy comic related toys or statues, but I saw this on display at a LCS and was blown away by it. It does now show up too well with the cell phone pic here, but the details are really great.

harley.jpg

Finally a worthy contender to dethrone me from my Perviest statue title i won last year for my Ms Marvel statue :applause:

harley.jpg

Finally a worthy contender to dethrone me from my Perviest statue title i won last year for my Ms Marvel statue :applause:

Well, yes. The back of the statue was nicely sculpted as well ;)

harley.jpg

Careful! You stare at ONE statues fine booty and these people will brand you for life! :sorry:

Trust me! :blush:

msm02.jpg

harley.jpg

Careful! You stare at ONE statues fine booty and these people will brand you for life! :sorry:

msm02.jpg

Those people can't appreciate fine art!

:popcorn:

harley.jpg

msm02.jpg

Do you display her facing the wall? That would be very pervy. lol.

harley.jpg

msm02.jpg

No, that was just a single moment of weakness :blush:

harley.jpg

And you haven't taken a picture from the back yet? :baiting:

harley.jpg

msm02.jpg

I guess I was weak last night when my wife wasn't looking :whistle:

harley_b.jpg

Just picked up from the post office today :whee:

f5e962f4-2300-4d68-a95e-3c47d2b131e8_zps554c9ed2.jpg

Great looking 4.5! Congrats! (thumbs u

This book deserves the coveted 5 out of 5 taco Chespirito Rating-

(thumbs u

taquito.png

harley.jpg

msm02.jpg

I guess I was weak last night when my wife wasn't looking :whistle:

harley_b.jpg

:applause:

Welcome to the club!!! :foryou:

Edited by sufunk