• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

:cloud9:

2ikqz2c.jpg

Well, what a long, strange trip it has been.

:applause:

Now, are you in a position to divulge any of the more interesting aspects of its arrival?

Unfortunately, this isnt the one that was stolen. This is a different book I picked up. Not as good a grade but a ToS 39 nonetheless :)

2ikqz2c.jpg

Now, are you in a position to divulge any of the more interesting aspects of its arrival?

Unfortunately, this isnt the one that was stolen. This is a different book I picked up. Not as good a grade but a ToS 39 nonetheless :)

doh! .

Noted. My stupidity in assuming it was.

2ikqz2c.jpg

Nice book for the grade Joseph! Now I need to look for a 6.0 or so :P

Love Frazetta! Any back story here?

-Ryan

Picked up the sketch at Megacon last year on a trade for some pulps. We have an Egyptian theme in our living room so I convinced my wife to let me hang it if I got framed with a giclee of Egyptian Queen.

8571531913_30d4cb0d4e_b.jpg

I will be the here... how much did you end up paying, if you don't mind the asking?

-slym

It was either $1500 or I had to sit through an entire viewing of Captain Corelli's Mandolin while sober. I opted for the $1500.

New frames are $299 each, so it's about the same. Though I'll need to pay $5 for a replacement key.

nicolas_cage_funny_zps404a1501.jpg

It was either $1500 or I had to sit through an entire viewing of Captain Corelli's Mandolin while sober. I opted for the $1500.

New frames are $299 each, so it's about the same. Though I'll need to pay $5 for a replacement key.

I don't suppose that once you get your frames you could see if you could explain to us how they are constructed... a little reverse engineering so us simple people can try and make, or have our own Cage frames made for us?