• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

Not comic book but going in my collection for the theater/ comic book room

2013-03-30152140_zps07e47ad7.jpg

NICE!!! I'm a huge, life long Broncos fan...that is truly awesome! Thomas, Decker and Welker...its gonna be an interesting season this year. :wishluck:

Hells yeah I cant waite. I think few other boardies are fans too. I grewup In colorado so it's in my blood :wishluck:

Not comic book but going in my collection for the theater/ comic book room

2013-03-30152140_zps07e47ad7.jpg

NICE!!! I'm a huge, life long Broncos fan...that is truly awesome! Thomas, Decker and Welker...its gonna be an interesting season this year. :wishluck:

Hells yeah I cant waite. I think few other boardies are fans too. I grewup In colorado so it's in my blood :wishluck:

My mom lived in Denver for a while as a kid and brought the orange and blue home with her to NJ. I've been a Broncos fan since the day I was born, Elway is a god in my house. lol

Here is my framed OA that I just picked up, They also had these cool comic book frames at Michaels for buy one get one free ($10 for 2). So I put a duplicate #11 I have because that page is from #11.

IMG_1199_zps2e3fcd9c.jpg

IMG_1200_zpsf6d11110.jpg

Mark 1:

That's awesome. Need to check out Michael's (thumbs u

Thanks! I waited a few weeks for the framed WD original art but the framer was nice enough to let me keep the art home until they were ready to work on it.

Those comic frames are awesome.

Mark 1:

That's awesome. Need to check out Michael's (thumbs u

Thanks! I waited a few weeks for the framed WD original art but the framer was nice enough to let me keep the art home until they were ready to work on it.

Those comic frames are awesome.

Great art Marc and they really pop in those frames :applause: