• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Awesome congrats. That is my #1 wanted book. I grew up reading Archie and the gang and I still read them 30 years later. Hopefully one day I can add it to my collection. I am very happy for you but a little jealous lol

This showed up at my house today. A huge heartfelt thanks to Roy, Vince, and especially my Dad. :o:whee:

8348861302_a7ddd181ec_b.jpg

:applause:

Edited by kidcolt

Awesome congrats. That is my #1 wanted book. I grew up reading Archie and the gang and I still read them 30 years later. Hopefully one day I can add it to my collection. I am very happy for you but a little jealous lol

This showed up at my house today. A huge heartfelt thanks to Roy, Vince, and especially my Dad. :o:whee:

8348861302_a7ddd181ec_b.jpg

:applause:

This really is just a powerhouse of a book. Not only is it the first appearance of Archie but it has a classic GA cover! (thumbs u

transformers1signedstan.jpg

I cannot tell you how stoked I am to have this book. I can't even believe I won it. I really thought it was going to be years before I owned a Transformers number 1 CGC slabbed book. Mostly because they have been going for crazy prices on ebay.

This is my first book under a 9.8, but it's signed by Stan Lee and Bill Sienkiewicz!!! I think its totally worth it. I am sure I will keep my eyes open for a 9.8 just because I would like to one day own the whole run in 9.8, but I am content with my 9.6 signed number 1.

tumblrlf3hoxly4a1qesc3i.gif

Missed a few Nick Cardy sig series on boards last few months. Thought amazing cover. Plus a legend can't beat it. That will look good in my aquaman run I will be putting together.

showcase32_zps0caa608a.jpg

Posting from my phone until my computer comes back on Monday, but I wanted to share.

20130406_155841.jpg

:cloud9: