• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,172 posts in this topic

2004130417161.jpg

With a single book you have become the King of Iron Man/Sub Mariner #1! :applause:

Let's see if CAL agrees lol. Awesome copy man!

The guy with the GL1, I'm so jealous. Hope to get one of my own (lower grade) within the next few months.

Sorry for the larger post, just got these from WWC :cloud9:

movin' on up

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Update your sig!

Just got home from work and very excited. For years way before this was a hot book whenever I thought of Marvel Preview I thought of this cover. I bought and read this series many, many moons ago before and loved it. I consider this a classic cover...... lol ... I give you Marvel Preview 4

You can make out some of the textures in the pic. Just super awesome in person.

p4002_zps7206bb4f.jpg

and a scan

MarvelPreview4Cover_zpsd6b15952.jpg

Just got home from work and very excited. For years way before this was a hot book whenever I thought of Marvel Preview I thought of this cover. I bought and read this series many, many moons ago before and loved it. I consider this a classic cover...... lol ... I give you Marvel Preview 4

p4002_zps7206bb4f.jpg

and a scan

:o very nice!!

p4002_zps7206bb4f.jpg

and a scan

:whee::whee::whee::whee:

p4002_zps7206bb4f.jpg

and a scan

:o(worship)

I've had reasonable luck getting Neal Adams head sketches at decent discounts at shows. He starts them off at ~$500, but you can often get them for more like $125 if you're patient.

neal-adams-adam-strange.jpg

neal_adams_green_arrow.jpg

I think the best part of both these drawings was watching him do it. :cloud9:

:applause:

My email just went nuts with delivery notifications... I have ~165 books waiting for me to pick up at the post office on the way home :o 44 lbs of comics :cloud9:

I will definitely post pictures tonight, in this space, just happy that two of my four packages arrived on the same day, and ironically, are of the SAME SERIES xD

My email just went nuts with delivery notifications... I have ~165 books waiting for me to pick up at the post office on the way home :o 44 lbs of comics :cloud9:

I will definitely post pictures tonight, in this space, just happy that two of my four packages arrived on the same day, and ironically, are of the SAME SERIES xD

Alanis?