• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Not really in my "collection", but I went and bought a 37,000 book original owner collection that spans 1964 to 2008. I have an insane amount of work in front of me, but hoping to have it processed by C2E2 next year.

truck_zps1cf063f2.jpg

Not really in my "collection", but I went and bought a 37,000 book original owner collection that spans 1964 to 2008. I have an insane amount of work in front of me, but hoping to have it processed by C2E2 next year.

truck_zps1cf063f2.jpg

How much you pay?

truck_zps1cf063f2.jpg

How much you pay?

Bout tree fiddy.

truck_zps1cf063f2.jpg

How much you pay?

Bout tree fiddy.

Good stuff, thats .0094 a book

truck_zps1cf063f2.jpg

Boardies first :baiting:

truck_zps1cf063f2.jpg

How much you pay?

Bout tree fiddy.

I'm really curious what you paid, also. Even if it may be in bad taste to ask/answer.

I've always wanted to go after big collections like that but when I've tried, i get no where. Are you giving a flat value per book? I went as high as $.25 a book on a big collection of mainly junk and still got denied.

truck_zps1cf063f2.jpg

Damn!

Looks like one of Cal's storage facilities went to auction when he forgot to pay the rent!

:ohnoez:

truck_zps1cf063f2.jpg

How much you pay?

Bout tree fiddy.

I think he meant how much do you pay per hour for someone to help work on that for you.

lol

truck_zps1cf063f2.jpg

Hey Andy, great find! What are those brown boxes in the back? They almost look like sealed distributor boxes, am I close?

I basically made a flat offer, with about half an hour's worth of explanation of how I came up with that number.

Those are Diamond boxes, but they were just used for storage.,..though there were a few EC slipcase sets that were still sealed.