• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Hooray for cool stuff:

Top Row:

-Fathom Volume 1 Issue 12 holofoil variant edition, signed by Peter Steigerwald

-X-Men Vol 4 Iss 1 Blank

-X-Men Vol 4 Iss 1 Skottie Young X-Babies variant

-X-Men Vol 4 Iss 1 Joe Madureira variant

Bottom row:

Regular pulls :D

may_29_zpsb93da943.jpg

Good thing I have a tab at the LCS that I top up each month... otherwise I would be comicless this week as I got laid off today :(

:( So sorry my man. Hope things start looking up for you soon :foryou:

Just some garbage I got this week

IMG_0001-6_zpsb8069efb.jpg

IMG-5_zpse5cdaf30.jpg

lotto_zps9d7e2e01.jpg

I like when you post in this thread because you never know what the hell you are going to post. It could be an Oreo fairy, a $100k painting or literature that would have landed you in the principals office in 1956.

Pretty cool.

Just some garbage I got this week

IMG_0001-6_zpsb8069efb.jpg

IMG-5_zpse5cdaf30.jpg

lotto_zps9d7e2e01.jpg

I like when you post in this thread because you never know what the hell you are going to post. It could be an Oreo fairy, a $100k painting or literature that would have landed you in the principals office in 1956.

Pretty cool.

I agree.

Nice books, Jimmy! I really dig the CS 24.

You know your LCS owner loves your business when you go in to organize a pull box to hold the comics that pile up while job hunting, and he says "wait a minute, I have something for you," then gives you THIS for free, for being a loyal customer:

dodsonvariantx-men1_zps81f83769.jpg

I damned near hugged the guy. That's a 1:50 variant, and the store only had the one... :cloud9::luhv:

The amount of good will and flat out shared nerdiness in our hobby sometimes makes me want to :cry: with happiness. I was honestly touched that my LCS owner would sacrifice $40 (the price he was selling the variant at), just to give me a little "pick me up" :luhv:

Edited by Vagabond142