• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Wow Is all I can say from today got to meet a great artist by the name of Michael Luck, Worked on a bunch of marvel comics worked in the industry, And made his own comic called Dimension X, He gave the me the actual drawing of the first page and signed it, Incredibly detailed, And I may just have some opps from him. (More Info Later) He Gave me some unpublished work, That was supposed to be a Christian comic book but was to violent so the plan got scrapped I have two character drawings from that, A Vision Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch piece, And I have an amazing Commission piece in the works as we speak. Pictures tomorrow! I am tired from a long day :D

Oh and these all survived a fire that Mr. luck had about 5 or 6 years ago, He was willing to part with them because I was such a nice person. We chatted for hours, Drank smoked, It was a blast, He is also working on a commission for me, That he is going do for free, Something that would have cost me around $500 I'm getting done for free. AHHHH , Love my life and the people I meet.

who?

I think he is referring to the PIF thread...I dont know why people are giving you such a hard time over it :shrug:

You made things right, they should move on

I guess people have nothing better to do with their time :shrug: and if he wasn't referring to me it was probably Mr. Luck.

New in my collection from a Marketplace sale.

Unexpected #127 CGC 9.2 SS Nick Cardy.

One of a kind at the moment.

qZ8Dhfk.jpg

I had my own Unexpected 127 getting pressed for Cardy's signature, when this one (the only SS 127 on census) showed up on the boards for sale. Weighed my options and decided to skip to the end and buy it.

Here's an updated shot of my ladies in white/70s Gothic Horror themed collection. A few upgrades, a few additions.

G08XIDm.jpg

He was willing to part with them because I was such a nice person. We chatted for hours, Drank smoked, It was a blast, He is also working on a commission for me, That he is going do for free, Something that would have cost me around $500

Jeez, he must like the way you drink :o

He was willing to part with them because I was such a nice person. We chatted for hours, Drank smoked, It was a blast, He is also working on a commission for me, That he is going do for free, Something that would have cost me around $500

Jeez, he must like the way you drink :o

Haha well he used to live in my town but moved about 6 years ago due to a fire, I never knew he lived here, And I found him through a dollar book I bought in Brooklyn, Seen his name and remembered my friend talking about him, So I looked him up and turns out hes like 30 mins away from where I live, Talked to him for a little, And then got invited to his house I spoke to him about this forum and hed be interested in doing some sketch ops, Hes an amazing person to talk to he has met tons of people, He even worked with dave stevens before his heydays. Really awesome guy and an awesome artist.

Ok here we go,

DSC00286.jpg

freaking awesome!!!

Bro these pictures do not do Mikes work justice at all, He is so incredibly detailed its not even FUNNY.

I agree! I think you should sell it to me so i can really appreciate the detail! :baiting: