• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Just arrived today!

:gossip: Solo highest graded signed copy. :grin:

I'm not much of a signature collector, but I figured I had to have at least one book in my collection signed by Stan Lee and I needed to upgrade my 9.4 copy anyway. If I was going to have Stan's sig on anything it might as well be a high grade silver age Spidey book. (thumbs u

cgc_ssm_1_96.jpg

Just arrived today!

I'm not much of a signature collector, but I figured I had to have at least one book in my collection signed by Stan Lee and I needed to upgrade my 9.4 copy anyway. If I was going to have Stan's sig on anything it might as well be a high grade silver age Spidey book. (thumbs u

cgc_ssm_1_96.jpg

:applause:

Just arrived today!

cgc_ssm_1_96.jpg

Stan's losing his touch. Usually he would sign on Spidey's face. The yellow spotlight space makes too much sense. :insane:

Congrats btw! Beautiful!

Well, this is actually the last couple of weeks as I took a vacation, but regardless my second posting to this thread, as I'm new to the site and just back to collecting (and desperately trying to control my impulse purchases, because everything just looks cool). So with that said, the goods:

FIrst up, one of the must haves for a collector who considers Deadpool one of his favourite 3 characters:

IMG_2891_zps0697ad11.jpg

Then there's a must have book for an Alpha Flight fan (and coincidentally an X-Men fan)

IMG_2886_zpsffca8b43.jpg

A throw in with the X-Men

JLA5_zpsfbefe260.jpg

Then there's some toys from SDCC (I mainly collect Deadpool, Fett, and Hawkeye)

IMG_2893_zps6b2a51b3.jpg

IMG_2900_zps400e0aa7.jpg

And finally, there's nothing like visiting a comic shop while on vacation, hit a flea market too, but no luck there. The comic shop had a lot of low grade raw x-men, but nothing that attracted me, but I've always liked the cover to DD181, and with the hype I couldn't pass on the Racoon.

DD181_zpsa1872e0c.jpg

Scan1_zps84c82c89.jpg

I also picked up a couple of SS books, but I'll post those in that thread, I've taken up enough of your space.

This arrived today. I'm so pleased with it I needed to share.

SSS6_zps9acbcdc2.jpg

Holy mess... :o

And that one's right up there too.

Note to self: buy cool books like these.