• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Got this from a fellow boardie this week!

2013-09-13104642.jpg

Nice. Mine has a subscription crease. It was the first comic I got that had been folded down the middle like that. It has been flat for many years now, but that bit of wear makes it feel nice and relaxed when I hold it and read it. :) I like that grade range for that reason.

Some X-23's

(Actually had bought her first appearance as well, but it was damaged in the mail. The guy I bought it from just packaged it in a bag and backboard and placed it in an envelope. That's it. Needless to say it went straight back. Was mad since it's one of my two "must have" books).

141150.jpg.6ad8757a78eae908a506cdb5650f18c2.jpg

141151.jpg.30dfd69eba3aa498d96f5fa03b8ecca9.jpg

141152.jpg.d05ebd274983e683a33f04fc3c62f96c.jpg

I was hoping someone can help.

anyone seen of these i am looking buy one. I heard it is an ultra low print run of this superman comic dont know the year. I figure a Copper Expert on here might know or has one to share the info. any help is appreciated!

_T2eC16hHJF0E9nmFTMvPBQsjIUDEl_60_12_zpsd1358e76.jpg:wishluck:

anyone seen of these i am looking buy one. I heard it is an ultra low print run of this superman comic dont know the year. I figure a Copper Expert on here might know or has one to share the info. any help is appreciated!

I'm no expert, but i have never, ever seen that book before. A fake?? hm

Yeah, I was working at my LCS the day these came out, and I can say it isn't anything I've ever seen. We even unbagged one of the Platinums they got, so people wouldn't ask what it looked like, if it was any different than the regular bagged version.

:facepalm:

Pretty sure we still sold it for more than $100, though.

***EDIT*** I am assuming that is a Superman #75. :eek:

-slym

Edited by slym2none

Yeah, I was working at my LCS the day these came out, and I can say it isn't anything I've ever seen. We even unbagged one of the Platinums they got, so people wouldn't ask what it looked like, if it was any different than the regular bagged version.

:facepalm:

Pretty sure we still sold it for more than $100, though.

***EDIT*** I am assuming that is a Superman #75. :eek:

-slym

i dont know if it is a Superman #75

i was thinking it might be like a rare type of a bradman kind of comic

i almost hope its a fake or maybe a foreign

if its really an ultra rare book i would drop big bucks on it

It looks like some sort of Superman 500 variant. (shrug)

It looks like some sort of Superman 500 variant. (shrug)

Unfortunately, no. Once you took a Superman 500 out of the bag, it had an art cover rather than an embossed Superman symbol.