• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

Stopped by a local shop here in Dallas. Found these babies in a box of junk -- $10 each... yay.gif

Daredevil #9 - solid VG/VG+

Daredevil_009.jpg

Daredevil #12 - FN/FN+

Daredevil_012.jpg

A mixed bag of nuts for me recently...but they all do fill holes in my want list.

Reacquired this beauty to replace the raw copy I sold years ago.

861024-mshcoc.GIF

What's not to like about Not Brand?

861024-notb.GIF

Picked up these two books advertised as VF+ & VF/NM...I'd swap the grades around, but they still do a good job of filling holes in the runs.

861024-conan.GIF861024-iron.GIF

Also found a new comic store that had nothing but copper/moderns that had seen better days. Cherry picked the best Uncanny X-Men he had - #141 & #142 in VF+ condition....Which was great until I got home and found out that it was #139 & #140 that I was missing. frustrated.gif

A mixed bag of nuts for me recently...but they all do fill holes in my want list.

Reacquired this beauty to replace the raw copy I sold years ago.

861024-mshcoc.GIF

Now there is a book that brings back memories, I almost completely forgot about that book. Where did you pick that book up?

"Now there is a book that brings back memories, I almost completely forgot about that book. Where did you pick that book up?"

Ebay - warehouseauctioncenters

I don't mind sharing because they are bulk listers of CGC books(lots of modern & copper & a fair number of bronze).

They usually list so many books at one time that a few will always sneak through at nice prices. This was my 3rd purchase from them, and all have been good transactions.

Stopped by a local shop here in Dallas. Found these babies in a box of junk -- $10 each... yay.gif

Daredevil #9 - solid VG/VG+

Daredevil_009.jpg

Daredevil #12 - FN/FN+

Daredevil_012.jpg

Wally Wood,or is that Bob Powell?? Don't have my copys near!! John Romita's 1st Silver Age art !! cloud9.gif

When Rob React posted this pic from Wizard World Philly...

superworld.jpg

I noticed a book I need on Ted's wall. I emailed him, and it arrived in the mail today...

exciting32.jpg

Thanks, Rob! I owe ya' one. thumbsup2.gif