• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

I was lucky enough to buy part of a collection of dealer overstock this weekend. Most of it is for sale in the marketplace (Marvels and more DCs will be up monday), but I am keeping a few books for myself, including the following four. Strangely enough, these are probably four of the weakest grade-wise out of the whole lot.

hom236.jpg

A custom Clea Mego figure (with camel toe no less)! It came with a custom Mego box as well. I'd post it but I'm making a matching one for the custom Doctor Strange figure I already have...

Anyhoo, here she is:

cleamego.jpg

That's practically softcore. This belongs in Babe Test, no doubt! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Did we determine that the HOM publishing numbers during the "Dollar months" were down, which attributes to why these aren't easy to find?

Not sure, but I look for this book at every show, store or sale I go to, and this is the first copy I have EVER seen in person. confused-smiley-013.gif

My X-Men 13 arrived last week and the other two should be here tomorrow.

X-Men 13 Pacific Coast

817083050o.jpg

X-Men 59 From the collection of Joe and Nadia Mannarino

15082001041o.jpg

X-Men 46 From the collection of Joe and Nadia Mannarino

15082001033o.jpg

awesome books! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks, I was really happy with the X-Men 13. I just won an auction for a X-Men 14 ( it looked like it was going to be me or Bob Storms for a decent price but some other bidders entered the fray and drove up the cost.) Regardless, another nice book -

915377-xmen14.jpg

915377-xmen14.jpg.19a806c7614e055d51185160bd08f692.jpg

MMMM Blonde Phantom cloud9.gif

MMMM Blonde Phantom cloud9.gif

Yep, She's a hotty!! And a darn good shot, too!!! thumbsup2.gif

I love these books mid 40's with the female characters. Was Timely ( and other publishers) trying to get female readership up? DC had Harliquen in Green Lantern books. popcorn.gif