• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Thought I'd do a test run on Moderns. See if I could tell the difference between 9.4,9.6 and 9.8. Conclusion, I can't. Out of 10, 3 -9.6's, 1-9.8, 3-9.4's 1-9.2 ,1-9.0 and 1-8.5(failed to notice a ding on this one). The highlights:

WW64.jpg

WW124.jpg

I think this one is actually from my childhood collection. Never knew I took such good care of these old things. yay.gif

TT3.jpg

And one I got from the Bay:

WF.jpg

The 234 has a small back corner crease and a bit of back spine stress, so I would put it at a conservative 8.5. I paid $65 for it, which is a little over half guide. It was part of a collection they had just gotten in, and I was pretty stoked to find it due to the upcoming movie which supposedly features Two-Face. No way in hell I am going to sell it, I just wanted a nice copy before the price goes through the roof.

CC grading is VERY accurate, and they price everything at a bit off guide. This was stickered at $100, so I figure they had it at 8.5/9.0.

due to the upcoming movie which supposedly features Two-Face.

The next movie features The Joker. The movie AFTER that will begin with The Joker's trial, where he'll throw the acid in Harvey Dent's face, and Two-Face will be born.

No way in hell I am going to sell it, I just wanted a nice copy before the price goes through the roof.

Who wants to buy it??? 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

I didn't think anyone wanted to buy it, I was just saying I wasn't buying it to flip when the movie comes out...like so many people do. makepoint.gif

The next movie features The Joker. The movie AFTER that will begin with The Joker's trial, where he'll throw the acid in Harvey Dent's face, and Two-Face will be born.

Ah! I wasn't sure. Has that been confirmed? You would think The Scarecrow would come back, since that wasn't really resolved in the first one.

Ah! I wasn't sure. Has that been confirmed? You would think The Scarecrow would come back, since that wasn't really resolved in the first one.

That's how Nolan and Goyer have it outlined. Whether it comes to fruition depends on whether one or both of them are involved in the next two movies. My understanding is that Goyer is gung-ho, but Nolan hasn't committed yet.

Just opened up the package two minutes ago. Not baaad, not bad at all. Although just a Good, these don't come by that often, especially for just $69. Received this accurately graded from Lee's Comics. I always regretted selling my previous copy. This one is staying put.

960796-29.jpg

960796-29.jpg.c0e65926267238fe9fa9f5cf398551e8.jpg