• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

She's a bit too flabby for my taste. I like my women a little more muscular and toned. 27_laughing.gif

Yeah, I hear ya. I've never been into athletic chicks before but, Lalova's different.

She's still incredible in my book. Actually it was when she appeared on the television that first time that I was just plain dumbstruck. I love feeling like that way.

It's not like, ya know, blonde bimbo, fakkies, beauty. Just natural, unique beauty. I guess it that's Russian-ish sorta look, too. It's not an American look. Different type of pretty. I actually like women with a little more prounced nose or a strong jaw or noble type of look. Ya know?

Okay, I'll stop there. Sounding weird now. HAHA!

Just received this book today from an Ebay seller in the UK. Got it for $50 under guide as well, and looks nicer than the average 6.0. However it's got a dang miswrap that I don't really care for. Probably my last comic purchase until Wondercon. I love this book though, one of my favorite ECs. The "origin" of The Crypt-Keeper.

991424-T33.jpg

991424-T33.jpg.dac761762b228e0f1656acf6c7c9efea.jpg

Yeah, I actually remember that one a little. I liked that HBO series except that it had a bit too much of the light-hearted comedy touches. I like my horror to be dead serious. I know some of the EC stories had a twist of humor, but they went overboard with it on the TV series.

Wow! You just blew my comic budget for ten years with one post. Beautiful books, all. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks, I am really happy about these pickups. Of course, I am coming to realize that this hobby is becoming a sickness...........

Yeah, I actually remember that one a little. I liked that HBO series except that it had a bit too much of the light-hearted comedy touches. I like my horror to be dead serious. I know some of the EC stories had a twist of humor, but they went overboard with it on the TV series.

I agree. I would say 50% of the episodes are really good, with the remaining half being overly silly. "Lower Berth" was one of the more serious ones though, no comedy at all. I would say it's one of the best I have seen. You should check it out, it's on season 2.

Suprised my half-hearted bid on this one on comiclink was accepted. $20 or so under 8.0 guide. Will probably be cracking it out and adding it to the raw collection as it lacks a 37. Now just one book missing 35 - current.

RADA196B20051025_165554.jpg

For those that don't peruse the Gold Comics board. A nice little lot came in from an original owner. How easily it could have been a More Fun 52 or for that matter a King Comics 30. You can't imagine how happy I was to see these books without the requisite tears, pieces missing, or bug holes they so often have.

flash7.jpg

mf41.jpg

ex11.jpg

For those that don't peruse the Gold Comics board. A nice little lot came in from an original owner. How easily it could have been a More Fun 52 or for that matter a King Comics 30. You can't imagine how happy I was to see these books without the requisite tears, pieces missing, or bug holes they so often have.

Wow, NICE issues.