• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

just picked up a pair of VF/VF+ SA Aquamans from Sid the Bass Man hisownself at 40% off guide.

slowly building a cheapskate VF SA Aquaman set here

Shouldn't be too hard Sal. Aquaman gets no love, whatever Age he is from.

And yet he's getting his own TV series. Might be a good time to be picking those books up.

shut! up! makepoint.gif

foreheadslap.gif

yah, 'tober, you snooze and things get bought out from under you...or something. they were very accurately graded, too, with WHITE pages, the both of 'em.

yay me

Shouldn't be too hard Sal. Aquaman gets no love, whatever Age he is from.

And yet he's getting his own TV series. Might be a good time to be picking those books up.

shut! up! makepoint.gif

foreheadslap.gif

yah, 'tober, you snooze and things get bought out from under you...or something. they were very accurately graded, too, with WHITE pages, the both of 'em.

yay me

After seeing the Green Lanterns he sold me, I am pisssed I passed on the 39. I would have picked it up with my second (or third tongue.gif) order, but it was already gone.

The quest continues. This 108 is from Rocketeer. The 'Tec is the nicest freebie I've ever received in my collecting life - - it was slabbed in the cgc case labeled Justice League of America 108 9.4 White pages. He also gave me a Justice League 55 in the 7.0-8.0ish range. What a guy. 893applaud-thumb.gifAlso, just received a 9.2ish copy of 124 from JSCOMICS. Listed as a 9.4, so a little frustrated.gif. They had a bunch of JLA's right before Turkey Day - - glad I only won this one. How do they get such high prices for their books?

JLA108.jpg

tec424.jpg

Edited by johnenock