• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

This weird little foreign comic came from England. It's a British version of Strange Tales #121 (plus a bunch of post code Marvel/Atlas horror stories) called Amazing Tales Creepy Worlds #64. It's fairly beat up, but I've never seen any of these before:

creepyworlds.jpg

Wow! I don't think I have ever seen a marvel comic that didn't have the Marvel

brand somewhere on the cover or spine!

893whatthe.gif

A Creepy Keeper indeed!

Malik the dark elf. If you haven't picked up this run of books (#337-#354 and then #355 to #382) do so now as they probably the best storyline you might ever read. I feel like a broken record because evrytime someone's sees these for the first time I repeat the same thing but the Simonson run in my mind has to be considered one of the great classics of all-time.

Edited by Silver Surfer

Malik the dark elf. If you haven't picked up this run of books (#337-#354 and then #355 to #382) do so now as they probably the best storyline you might ever read. I feel like a broken record because evrytime someone's sees these for the first time I repeat the same thing but the Simoson in my mind has to be considered one of the great classics of all-time.

Consider picking up and reading 300 - 400 a new years resolution. =)

I've ignored Thor for 20 years because I hadn't been his biggest fan growing up. Thor just wasn't as cool when I was 9 as the X-men or Batman or Spider-man. But after just reading what I consider a very solid run stoires from 1 - end in Vol 3, I may have to start collecting the title. =)

Malik the dark elf. If you haven't picked up this run of books (#337-#354 and then #355 to #382) do so now as they probably the best storyline you might ever read. I feel like a broken record because evrytime someone's sees these for the first time I repeat the same thing but the Simoson in my mind has to be considered one of the great classics of all-time.

Consider picking up and reading 300 - 400 a new years resolution. =)

Yup this is great stuff. Where else can you find 16-17 book arcs that leaving you thristing for more with each issue, I can't think of another series that had more depth. Here is another one of my prized books. cloud9.gif

T300.jpg

If you haven't picked up this run of books (#337-#354 and then #355 to #382) do so now as they probably the best storyline you might ever read. I feel like a broken record because evrytime someone's sees these for the first time I repeat the same thing but the Simonson run in my mind has to be considered one of the great classics of all-time.

I'll put it on my reading list for 2006. thumbsup2.gif

If you haven't picked up this run of books (#337-#354 and then #355 to #382) do so now as they probably the best storyline you might ever read. I feel like a broken record because evrytime someone's sees these for the first time I repeat the same thing but the Simonson run in my mind has to be considered one of the great classics of all-time.

PM me your address as I might have duplicates I can send you. thumbsup2.gif

And what he doesnt have, maybe i will. I have a decent amount of dupes in that area.

Nice Hulk, divad. Hoping to get a low-grade one myself.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

No, I didn't mean that as "Yours is low-grade, I want a low-grade copy, too", I meant that as, "Congratulations on getting one, I hope to get a low grade copy myself in the future."

Sorry.

blush.gifblush.gif

Nice Hulk, divad. Hoping to get a low-grade one myself.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

No, I didn't mean that as "Yours is low-grade, I want a low-grade copy, too", I meant that as, "Congratulations on getting one, I hope to get a low grade copy myself in the future."

Sorry.

blush.gifblush.gif

Uh, thanks for the clarification . . . flowerred.gifhi.gif

My pick ups for the week are for all those modern, variant collectors out there ...

First off, a great copy of the Wolverine #20 RRP edition:

wolverine_20_rrp.jpg

Next, the Art Adams Red Sonja #1 (1:65) variant:

red_sonja_1_var1.jpg

And finally, the Red Sonja #1 RRP "1:300" variant:

red_sonja_1_rrpvar.jpg

One of these days, I promise I'll let this whole variant thing go and start getting some of the bronze and late silver age books that I really want.