• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

893whatthe.gifhail.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

Want to triple your money real fast?

thanks for the offer but i think i'll keep this one! pages and back cover are just as nice as the front!

Very nice pickup. Who was the seller?

cosineddie he sold it to me as a VF- has good feedback but this is the only thing i ever bought off him so I don't know if he is consistent!

thanks for the offer but i think i'll keep this one! pages and back cover are just as nice as the front!

cosineddie he sold it to me as a VF- has good feedback but this is the only thing i ever bought off him so I don't know if he is consistent!

Just found it. Looks like a really nice 215 he had didn't sell for $12. I would email him, but I already have that one.

Just found it. Looks like a really nice 215 he had didn't sell for $12. I would email him, but I already have that one.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Get it! thumbsup2.gif

I'm still waiting for Blowouts package to arrive, however, I must say that culling the WBN and TOD runs and BnBing are not at the top of my list, but alas I will forge on in the attempt to increase the quality of the two runs. Peace CC.

The newly aquired books look great hail.gif893applaud-thumb.gif-nice hunting!!!!!!

Avengers 16 from FoolKiller

Very nice book and presents very well. I could spend $250 on a vf+ vf/nm copy and it not present too much better than this one.

Arex

We don't care what you think . . . insane.gif we wanna see some pictures! makepoint.gif

hi.gif

Avengers 16 from FoolKiller

Very nice book and presents very well. I could spend $250 on a vf+ vf/nm copy and it not present too much better than this one.

Arex

We don't care what you think . . . insane.gif we wanna see some pictures! makepoint.gif

hi.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Ill try and get some up later tonight. sumo.gif

Well from Surfers Paradise, Austraila to Wilmington,NC, USA-Blowouts packages have arrived. I just got into the WBN package, and I've already seen some upgrades for the WBN run. It is going to be fun culling them out, as the Spot#4 and the #33 are nicer copies and several others. I'll leave the TOD package alone for now and get the WBN run upgraded, then dedide what to do with the duplicates, who knows, just might make it another run and sell it as a whole set.

I must say that Blowout is excellent at packing up the books, as I had to use strategically placed low level plastic explosives to free the books, and beleive me, that's the way I like to see'em arrive. I'll give an exact # of upgrades in a few days. Peace CC. thumbsup2.gif

Got this one today from Harley Yee. smile.gif

So don't bid on this book on ComicLink or press the BIN button on eBay, this one is already sold... (and yes, I did suggest to Harley to take this one out of those web sites...I suppose he will do this shortly!)

strange-tales-128cgc.jpg

Well, I decided to leave the old run of WBN alone, and just do a new one with the books Blowout sent me, as I have numerous #32's and will add one to the new run, also, I have numerous Spot#2, so, I'll do a new run. I'll get a shortbox next week, and I'll be looking for one of those front loaders. I'll have to get a few of the first ten issues, but have some duplicates already. I'll have to hunt down the Giant-Size, as my HG raw giant size box will not be raided. Also, differnet from the previous run, I'm going to include "all apperances" in this run, the MTU,Marvel Primere and Presents and the Spider Woman app.