• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Can i brag? One of my biggest grails...after regretting letting go a CGC 9.4 (PLOD with one dot of profesisonal ct) that i owned a couple of years ago, i've finaly found a replacement! Scans don't do the book justice....bc cover is white, fc whites and colours look like new!

Yippee! yay.gif

DD7.jpg

This definitely belongs in the HAVE A CIGAR THREAD thumbsup2.gif

I hope to have a collection of JLA's like urs some day johnenock, keep postin em ! i love em !

I stopped posting them because it appears that me, you and possibly Rocketeer(he's probably done with his by now) are the only ones who appreciate them. sorry.gif

I hope to have a collection of JLA's like urs some day johnenock, keep postin em ! i love em !

I stopped posting them because it appears that me, you and possibly Rocketeer(he's probably done with his by now) are the only ones who appreciate them. sorry.gif

Nah keep them coming we like to see them. Hey you didn't say anything about my latest purchase. poke2.gif

When I first saw it I was going to say something but then thought; What's there to say? Atlas books with everett, heath, maneely or wolverton rock. A sore subject with me though since I sold all of mine in '95 for what would be considered a song in todays cgc market. I still miss them.

I luv'em... thumbsup2.gifcloud9.gif

I luv'em... thumbsup2.gifcloud9.gif

OK,OK. I have about 15 new ones coming next week(the mid-70's giants) from Metropolis. I'll post 'em when I get 'em. Oh, and a Manitoba 137 from Sulipa (he just got a big batch(and I mean tons of stuff other than JLA) of the collection in if you want to check them out.)

gossip.gif I'm only about 30 away from having issue 60-the end of the run. -John

Edited by johnenock