• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

This just arrived today. It cost a small fortune (for me at least), but this is about as rare as they come. It's the promotional poster for the Marvel Third Eye blacklight series that came out in 1971. This was used to advertise the posters and was not for sale to the general public. Very few survived, and when they come up the one or two times a year they're listed on eBay, they can be expensive. Still, I have it now, and that makes me very happy! Enjoy:

thirdeye4.jpg

This just arrived today. It cost a small fortune (for me at least), but this is about as rare as they come. It's the promotional poster for the Marvel Third Eye blacklight series that came out in 1971. This was used to advertise the posters and was not for sale to the general public. Very few survived, and when they come up the one or two times a year they're listed on eBay, they can be expensive. Still, I have it now, and that makes me very happy!

Wow, nice find. Congrats!! Neat item to have.

Been meaning to do this for a few weeks.

These are some of the books I picked up in NYC on 14th Jan...nothing special, but decent copies. The marks on the top edge of all of them are actually from the scanner bed. Maybe I should buy another scanner instead of more books? confused-smiley-013.gif

Avengers88.jpg

FantasticFour68.jpg

IncredibleHulk130.jpg

TalesOfSuspense89.jpg

Thor133.jpg

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Nice four books! Did you steal my wantlist or something? hail.gif

You better hope I don't come to Wizard Chicago then youngster - I'll give ya a run digging through stock on the floor to find hidden gems. poke2.gif

Actually there was very little BA Horror in Grade at WonderCon - in fact I think there were far more Pre-Code books available. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Which I found interesting.

You better hope I don't come to Wizard Chicago then youngster - I'll give ya a run digging through stock on the floor to find hidden gems. poke2.gif

Actually there was very little BA Horror in Grade at WonderCon - in fact I think there were far more Pre-Code books available. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Which I found interesting.

You gots to get up pretty early in the morning to beats me to the bargains old man! makepoint.gifpoke2.gif

You gots to get up pretty early in the morning to beats me to the bargains old man! makepoint.gifpoke2.gif

I don't plan on going to sleep. yay.gif

I don't plan on going to sleep. yay.gif

Me neither. Sleep is for the weak! sumo.gif