• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Thanks John! You can imagine just how psyched and thankful I was. Jerry's a great guy. You wouldn't believe all the stuff he has added to my collection. He upgraded my copy of G.I. Combat 138 so he gets the old one

And uh, how much older than you is....um...Uncle Jerry? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jusssst kidding! Great books!! yay.gif

makepoint.giflol just an old buddy from waaaay back. A buddy with good taste in comics! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Checked out your homepage. A belated welcome to the boards, Larry! thumbsup2.gif I like Photoshop too!

Red

Thanks, Red much appreciated! I'm much better at sketching that I am with photoshop but I'm still learning...it's amazing to see my old sketches take on a new life with some color 893applaud-thumb.gif. And I've really enjoyed these boards alot, and thanks for looking at my humble page. grin.gif

I have to show these. My best friend makes a habit of buying a couple of nice books for me every week since he makes quite a bit more than I do, and these were today's contributions! Thank God for good friends

GIC.jpg

and...

SPWS.jpg

Nice gets, my man. GIC #138 is one of the all time classics that gets passed over by so many collectors. The ONLY time Russ Heath ever drew the Losers, and (I think) the only time the Losers and the Haunted Tank appeared together.

Killer!

Shep

Great Books. 893applaud-thumb.gif Are these from Superworld? I wanted all the SSWS but funds ran out. sorry.gif

Hey John,

Yeah, they're from Superworld, and they were all pretty much as graded. . I have also another order from Superworld coming in - HG OAAW and GI Combat 48/52 pagers to complete my wants in those areas. Thanks for the heads up those, by the way!

If anyone can help, I need upgrades on SSWS #138, #141, #146 and #150.

Shep