• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

And some new Our Army at War upgrades...mmmmmmm.....

605e45e9.jpg

I-I-I! A crotch-centric war cover!

Plenty of those on other DC titles around that time (1970) but I'm not used to seeing them on war books.

Jack

waiting eagerly from Russ's shop... cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif !!!

giantsizexmen1080705_70.jpg

regards

893blahblah.gif

Great book, lucky you! cloud9.gif

thanks, it took me some time to have the $$$ avaiable and a very nice comic/affordable price tag in sight... wink.gif

just couldn't pass the discount at russ's shop with this gorgeous puppy looking at me laugh.gif

now i'm only missing 95 and i'll have a complete 94 and up x-men run...completing specially my cherish 94-142 run cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

from the affordable grails i'm now down to my last three ones (Hulk 181, FF 48 and SSurfer 4) 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

regards

waiting eagerly from Russ's shop... cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif !!!

giantsizexmen1080705_70.jpg

regards

893blahblah.gif

Great book, lucky you! cloud9.gif

thanks, it took me some time to have the $$$ avaiable and a very nice comic/affordable price tag in sight... wink.gif

just couldn't pass the discount at russ's shop with this gorgeous puppy looking at me laugh.gif

now i'm only missing 95 and i'll have a complete 94 and up x-men run...completing specially my cherish 94-142 run cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

from the affordable grails i'm now down to my last three ones (Hulk 181, FF 48 and SSurfer 4) 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

regards

What about X-men #143? confused-smiley-013.gif

Finally own one of these...not a 9.8 copy by any means, but always wanted to own one! thumbsup2.gif

80b3566f.jpg

SMC34-7.jpg

Nice pick up Surfer! thumbsup2.gif

It's a great consolation after the nasty bidding war that went on eBay for the 8.5 copy (I was wondering at one point if someone was going to push the price higher than the BIN price on PGCMint's web site! insane.gif)

If the back cover is as nice as the front, i'm stun that this one did'nt even get a 8.0 ...

Nice pick up Surfer! thumbsup2.gif

It's a great consolation after the nasty bidding war that went on eBay for the 8.5 copy (I was wondering at one point if someone was going to push the price higher than the BIN price on PGCMint's web site! insane.gif)

If the back cover is as nice as the front, i'm stun that this one did'nt even get a 8.0 ...

I was thinking the same thing. I was going to throw in a few more punishment bids but the 8.5 was already over priced at $920 and I didn't want to get stuck with it. I guess the price war on that book helped this one come to market and on the surface I can't see any difference between the two (excpet price). Actually I think the cover on my copy has less ink swears on it and still has white pages. I overpaid for my copy but I still saved almost $300 and it fits nicely into my collection.