• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

I called him supper 27_laughing.gif.JUST KIDDING.To be honest with you,I'm not certain.There are a few different types of snappers and this one is the biggest one that I've seen in the wild.It's hard to imagine that that critter is probably older than anyone on these boards,maybe even old enough to remember when gas was less than a dollar cool.gif.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

It looks like a regular Common Snapping Turtle. I've owned severel over the years and they are one of the hardiest turtle species I know of. Great pets actually...just not for kids as they can take a finger off. You have to check your state laws though as I think they are illegal to own in some places.

CONGRATS!

893applaud-thumb.gif

TOS run next?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks!

I'am about 50% there on my TOS run but need to pull the trigger on a #39. Just trying to figure out what books I can sell to make up the cash, AARRGGGG! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Alright, its been a busy last few days!

Captain America 110 cgc 9.2 BOSTONyay.gif

Avengers 93 cgc 9.0

Avengers 12 cgc 9.0

The Avengers has an interesting story behind it. It is the same book that I traded to FT last summer, he sells it to a person in Canada and now the book is coming back home. It shall be freed and placed in a mylar and a fullback cloud9.gif

Avengers 118 cgc 9.2

Hulk 105

Defenders 9

Defenders 10

Ah, nothing removes the psychic scars inflicted by a flame war than the receipt of a new member of the collection.

Here is X-Men 40, the next to last X-Men issue listed in the Green River Pedigree Collection. Thank you Steve Ritter!

xmen40big.jpg

Just in, finally:

GI Combat 132 (Mass copy)

GIC132.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

Awesome - I'm still looking for an upgrade! Where'd you get - Metropolis?

Those Mass copies are nice - got's a couple of them myself!

Shep