• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Another recent addition. ASM #51 CGC 9.4 White pages Pacific Coast:

Spidey51.jpg

Wow. Where'd this come from? Nice book!

Colmorecomics I think

at least gpa is showing a 9.4 sale from them

Is it some advanced GPA membership that allows you to see where things sold from? I just see the PS, nothing to note where.

And I guess we know where the 9.6 in May went too. =)

no, it's just in the 'recent top 5 sales' when you go to the main page

under recent chartbusters

www.ebay.com

Superman (1939-1986) #1 CGC 7.0 EP

$30,000

www.pedigreecomics.com

Amazing Spider-Man, The (1963) #6 CGC 9.6

$18,000

www.heritagecomics.com

Amazing Spider-Man, The (1963) #1 CGC 5.0

$2,659

www.colmorecomics.com

Amazing Spider-Man, The (1963) #51 CGC 9.4 Pacific Coast

Two recent arrivals:

thrilling55.jpg

batman121vg.jpg

The Batman came from SNE. They said VG+ in the eBay auction. It looks VG+ to me. I paid a tad over Overstreet value. A CGC 6.0 I was bidding on went for 3X Overstreet and nearly twice what I was willing to pay.

Been on a spending spree recently trying to complete my run of ASM 51-200 in min 9.4 (hence sales of my silver surfers on ComicLink, my latest sales through e-bay and pretty much every marvel bronze age comic in heritage's latest auction + Cap America 100 and FF#14 (FYI none pressed and all rated prior to submission to Heritage so bid confidently)). Further additions:

AMS #63 CGC 9.4 COW pages:

Spidey63.jpg

Finally just to show they are not all silver age:

ASM #251 CGC 9.8 white pages:

98355ddc.jpg

Anyone kow where I can purchase a ASM #60 in 9.4? Only one I need to complet the run. Then the expensive comics 1-50. Think it will take a bit more time and more than double the expense of the current run to complete!

get it from the US site $175

their currency conversions are out.

I've been tempted by it many times, but decided to fill the gaps before going on the marginal upgrade route.

The whole in the cover on that Pacific Coast 47 on Colmore is a bit much for me. Since I know its there, I'd just stare at it every time I gt the book out.

If that hole is where I think it is (I tought it was discoloration!), I'm surprised Kraven is still standing up 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The whole in the cover on that Pacific Coast 47 on Colmore is a bit much for me. Since I know its there, I'd just stare at it every time I gt the book out.

If that hole is where I think it is (I tought it was discoloration!), I'm surprised Kraven is still standing up 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It's the circumcised varient version.