• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

Three more Bronze Age books this morning and not an ASM in sight! frown.gif

Ever since i saw JC post his copy of the Marvel Two-In-One Annual #2 i knew i had to get a copy! Luckily it only took a month or so, what a great cover! The #17 is for my Spidey "out of his own titles" collection while the DD #79 i saw another forumite post here, Flaming T and yet again had to get myself a copy! 27_laughing.gif

MarvelTwo-In-OneAnnual2A.jpg

MarvelTwo-In-OneAnnual17A.jpg

Daredevil79A.jpg

Congratulations Joey! That's incredible!! I know how much it means to you to get those books and that you have been tempted to spend your money on other things. Im just glad you sat tight and got the books you really wanted! Now for the number 3 893applaud-thumb.gif

Three more Bronze Age books this morning and not an ASM in sight! frown.gif

Ever since i saw JC post his copy of the Marvel Two-In-One Annual #2 i knew i had to get a copy! Luckily it only took a month or so, what a great cover! The #17 is for my Spidey "out of his own titles" collection while the DD #79 i saw another forumite post here, Flaming T and yet again had to get myself a copy! 27_laughing.gif

MarvelTwo-In-OneAnnual2A.jpg

MarvelTwo-In-OneAnnual17A.jpg

Daredevil79A.jpg

Killer book. One of my all-time favorite Thanos stories. This along with Avengers #125 and Logans Run #6. Since I first read IM #55 Thanos has been my favorite villan of all time.

YEA! laugh.gif Not 1, but 2 pkgs. today -- Better than X-Mas and B-Day together!

KA-ZAR #1 CGC 9.6 ... 1/74 series, White Pages -- My 9.2 upgrade; Gorgeous 893applaud-thumb.gif!

MARVEL SPOTLIGHT #30 CGC 9.6 ... 10/76, White Pages -- Top of Census; 1 of 1? thumbsup2.gif

(sorry no scanner yeahok.gif)