• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

I don't think this qualifies for "this week" but here are some of the books i've picked up over the past summer and spring in my quest to upgrade my x-men collection. many of them are personal grails. Sorry if some of the pics are not clear. I don't have a scanner. I have more if people are interested.

Casey

x1234group_1.jpg

x1closeup_1.jpg

x2closeup_1.jpg

x3closeup_1.jpg

x4closeup_1.jpg

I don't think this qualifies for "this week" but here are some of the books i've picked up over the past summer and spring in my quest to upgrade my x-men collection. many of them are personal grails. Sorry if some of the pics are not clear. I don't have a scanner. I have more if people are interested.

Casey

x1234group_1.jpg

x1closeup_1.jpg

x2closeup_1.jpg

x3closeup_1.jpg

x4closeup_1.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif Nice books Casey

sweet books!

btw where are you getting those Mylite like bags for the CGG cases at 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks!! I got them off ebay from a seller named comicmylars. they're a bit on the pricey side but I prefer them to the ones they normally come with.

sweet books!

btw where are you getting those Mylite like bags for the CGG cases at 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks!! I got them off ebay from a seller named comicmylars. they're a bit on the pricey side but I prefer them to the ones they normally come with.

are they the ones with the velcro on the back?

sweet books!

are they the ones with the velcro on the back?

Yes.