• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

OK - I didn't get this this week - I did find it in the comic cavern a couple weeks ago and had promised to post it. Adventure 108 NM- to NM , no cover gloss though - do any of you GA collectors out there know if issues of this vintage had cover gloss? I opened the cover recently when I re-mylared to check for restoration and it was all curled in tight to the spine, like it had never been opened. OW pages.

1553409-adv108d.jpg

This should have been printed with a mat finish -- and would not be very glossy.

Thanks! It appears to be almost a high quality newsprint - not glossy at all.

OK - I didn't get this this week - I did find it in the comic cavern a couple weeks ago and had promised to post it. Adventure 108 NM- to NM , no cover gloss though - do any of you GA collectors out there know if issues of this vintage had cover gloss? I opened the cover recently when I re-mylared to check for restoration and it was all curled in tight to the spine, like it had never been opened. OW pages.

1553409-adv108d.jpg

This should have been printed with a mat finish -- and would not be very glossy.

Thanks! It appears to be almost a high quality newsprint - not glossy at all.

You're welcome.

And it's matte finish! tonofbricks.gif

And it's matte finish! tonofbricks.gif

893censored-thumb.gif I was just getting ready to make fun of you for that.

I own up if I make a mistake. Not that it happens often ...

Just picked these two up today!!

G.I Combat #90 CGC 8.5

Hpim1592.jpg

Batman #143 CGC 9.2

Hpim1589.jpg

Holy *spoon* ! Those are beauties!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif