• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

I finally got in a large Bronze age lot that were listed as good condition warehouse lot all are in VF or better beautiful bright clean copies unread with white-off white page. The flintstone #3 is outstanding. If I actaully slabbed books there are few in this lot that I would. One of my better ebay experiences.

misc%20005.jpg

dude, what is the cover price on the Star Wars 1-4? 893whatthe.gif

.35 Why? the number 1 is a reprint. confused-smiley-013.gif

i didn't see the tiny "reprint" box in the logo. i thought you might have nabbed a set of .35c SW variants, which would have made you back at least 20x your money

I was joking the SW 1 is a reprint 30cent cover and the others were actually #7, 3 copies of 8 and so forth I was trying to make you think I found the mother load with the number 2-4 copies but sadly it didn't work my jokes a pretty lame at times. tonofbricks.gifsorry.gif

I was joking the SW 1 is a reprint 30cent cover and the others were actually #7, 3 copies of 8 and so forth I was trying to make you think I found the mother load with the number 2-4 copies but sadly it didn't work my jokes a pretty lame at times. tonofbricks.gifsorry.gif

boo.gif

27_laughing.gif