• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

So is the unemployment going well?

That's so wrong,

but funny as hell...

27_laughing.gif

ah go to hell........just don't enjoy it. poke2.gif

ps....I'll be unemployed for two days over the weekend starting in February, so I'm going to be selling my entire collection.

That's so wrong,

but funny as hell...

27_laughing.gif

ps....I'll be unemployed for two days over the weekend starting in February, so I'm going to be selling my entire collection.

You guys read my mind. Hifreakinlarious! Oh, and any war books in that collection you're selling, comicdey. poke2.gifI always gotta ask 27_laughing.gif

Edited by johnenock

That's so wrong,

but funny as hell...

27_laughing.gif

Dibs on the IM 100 SS

Whatever books I havent read I will be picking up reader copies. In fact I want to pick up reader copies for a large portion of the run so when I have a couple of days off in a row I will sit back and read them strait through. When you dont see me on the boards for a couple of days you will know what I am doing wink.gif

cool man, don't forget - If you would - to post your thoughts in my "Whatcha Reading" thread

when you take that time to do so. I am trying to get that thread pinned...

That is a big part of the hobbby - reading.

thumbsup2.gif

Where is that thread? I occasionally post about books that I am reading but in random threads.

Whatever books I havent read I will be picking up reader copies. In fact I want to pick up reader copies for a large portion of the run so when I have a couple of days off in a row I will sit back and read them strait through. When you dont see me on the boards for a couple of days you will know what I am doing wink.gif

cool man, don't forget - If you would - to post your thoughts in my "Whatcha Reading" thread

when you take that time to do so. I am trying to get that thread pinned...

That is a big part of the hobbby - reading.

thumbsup2.gif

Where is that thread? I occasionally post about books that I am reading but in random threads.

It is here.

I didn't see a thread totally dedicated to beaters, TPBs and just plain old comic reading

so I created one...

That's so wrong,

but funny as hell...

27_laughing.gif

You guys read my mind. Hifreakinlarious! Oh, and any war books in that collection you're selling, comicdey. poke2.gifI always gotta ask 27_laughing.gif

none in the collection, although I have some nice ones in the personal vault. Problem is I wasn't too condition sensitive, so they're all over the board.

One of these days I'll pull some out. ps.....I do have two copies of War Fury #1 and #2..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

This book is incredible!! I paid alot for it but it was worth every penny!!! It's so good I want to buy another one!!!

Visions #1 - 1st app. of Flaming Carrot (Limited Edition)

Signed and Numbered (620 of 1000)

Note: Signed by Neal Adams (Cover), Lemar Waldron (Inside Cover) and Rod Whigham (Inside Cover)

scan0235.jpg

This book is incredible!! I paid alot for it but it was worth every penny!!! It's so good I want to buy another one!!!

Visions #1 - 1st app. of Flaming Carrot (Limited Edition)

Signed and Numbered (620 of 1000)

Note: Signed by Neal Adams (Cover), Lemar Waldron (Inside Cover) and Rod Whigham (Inside Cover)

scan0235.jpg

Nice. I don't remember that book. How many page Neal Adams story?