• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

another purchase from ebay......

0022_1.jpg

Love this cover! Tired to pick up one SS once, went for to much! Congrats!

Logan better be careful with those claws. I wonder if they *snikkt* once he started kissing her?

I don't collect Super-Team Family, but I had to have this book. I remember buying a copy off the spinner rack when I was 10-years-old. It was the first time I'd ever seen Solomon Grundy, and I remember thinking how flippin' cool he looked. That first copy is a well-loved 4.0 now, so I thought I'd pick up a 9.4 to remember how it looked when I first bought it. Still a cool cover!

superteamfamily4.jpg

Yeah I'm looking for a possible flip with these two books, But I am more than willing to keep them in my FF collection. I hope yours sells well because I may have to do a follow up auction. Going to wait until after yours sells so not to "flood" the market if I do sell.

Yeah I'm looking for a possible flip with these two books, But I am more than willing to keep them in my FF collection. I hope yours sells well because I may have to do a follow up auction. Going to wait until after yours sells so not to "flood" the market if I do sell.
Thanks alot thumbsup2.gif Put it on your watch list so you can see how much it goes for. Only 8 copies in the census and only 4 recorded sales since 2004 along with a spidey appearance makes this book headbang.gif

For a change, it won't be an addition to my ST run, but new books added to my childhood pet project : to complete my french-translated "Interpresse" Batman run cloud9.gif Those were published in Belgium and sold in Europe and Canada from 1972-1980 and there were 103 issues in the run.

Batman-41.jpg

Batman-36.jpg

Batman-11.jpg

BTW if any of you European or Canadian members have such Batman books (especially in high grade), PM me ! laugh.gif

For a change, it won't be an addition to my ST run, but new books added to my childhood pet project : to complete my french-translated "Interpresse" Batman run cloud9.gif Those were published in Belgium and sold in Europe and Canada from 1972-1980 and there were 103 issues in the run.

Batman-41.jpg

Batman-36.jpg

Batman-11.jpg

BTW if any of you European or Canadian members have such Batman books (especially in high grade), PM me ! laugh.gif

893whatthe.gif

207 is a toughie to get thumbsup2.gif

if you took out an ad in Overstreet and said "i will pay 200 bucks for an FF 207 9.8w" the server holding the census files would literally explode.

i do know that you mean there aren't a lot of copies out there. but the fact remains that this is only due to the value of the issue compared with slabbing costs. sumo.gif

i dunno, maybe i'm just sensitive, but when i hear terms being tossed around describing modern books as tough, it just makes me go screwy.gif and i can only imagine what people looking for true HTF issues must think...

but you're still a good dude, and i have no problems with you whatsoever, outside of this pet peeve of mine flowerred.gif